Wow, I can’t believe my blog has already reached 1k views, that is so awesome!!! It’s so cool to see it gaining momentum this quickly!!
As I said in my post 5 Facts About Me! where I listed 5 facts about myself because I had gotten up to 500 view on my blog, in this post I will list 10 facts about me for reaching 1,000 views.
- My favorite food is pancakes.
- I hate jeans. Haven’t worn them in several years. They are very uncomfortable and I always have to wear belts with them. Jeggings are what I’ve been wearing lately and I love them!
- I am very claustrophobic. I can’t ride elevators or wear turtlenecks. I hate anything touching my neck unless it is a loose necklace or scarf.
- I wore braces for 5 years. (Plus a pallet expander for a few months.)
- My best friend Katie is a blogger too. Y’all should check her out. She’s an amazing writer and has similar struggles with anxiety as me, but she also deals with depression. Her posts are often about how she looks to the Lord for help when dealing with her daily struggles.
- I love mason jars!
- I’m terrified of crickets. *shudders*
- I graduate from college this year!
- I love books. One year for Easter my step-sister got an ipod, my brother got video games, and I got a basket full of books and I was SO happy!!! LOL
- My hair is so thick that even when it’s short, I still get headache’s when I put it up.
Those facts were all over the place and super random!! But I hope it helped you all get to know me a little better! I can’t wait until I get to 2,000 views! Then it’ll be 20 facts!